At Bal Arisi Area Rug Washing and Repair, it is our mission to help you love your rug again. We specialize in Oriental rug cleaning, fine area rug cleaning, and the repair of all handwoven and machine-made area rugs. We also do spot dyeing and bleach spot repair on rugs and carpets and offer outdoor cushion cleaning, repair, and winter storage.
With over thirty years in the industry, we are happy to educate our clients to help them make informed decisions about the cleaning and repair of their fine area rugs.
We do all repairs by hand and hand wash all area rugs at our location In Warwick, PA in Central Bucks County. Our full immersion traditional rug washing process is the only way to ensure that a fine area rug is thoroughly cleaned. Any other in-home or on-location cleaning method will only clean the surface of the rug. Steam cleaning or surface cleaning a rug is fine if you are only interested in the rug looking clean instead of it truly being clean, as long as you know what you are getting.
Our meticulous 5-step rug washing process includes
1. Pre-inspection. We examine each rug for stains, damage, and other existing or potential problems to determine the best cleaning method and recommend repair or restoration options if needed.
2. Dusting. Each rug will be thoroughly dusted using a method suitable to that rug.
3. Washing. We customize each cleaning process based on each rug. Depending on your rug's type and condition. Rugs are flushed with water removing all remaining traces of soil.
4. Drying. Rugs are hot air-dried for quick thorough drying.
5. Once fully dry, each rug is re-examined, brushed, and groomed.
Rugs that have repairs to be made are then worked on. Once the rug meets our approval, it is then delivered back to you.
We promise you will
Love your rug again!